For those trying to establish good credit, or rebuild bad credit, a secured credit card offers consumers the chance to show some positive credit card activity. The OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card credit card may be the perfect choice for these people, even if they have suffered recent bankruptcy. For this card, all applicants will need to send a minimum security deposit of $200, which is held as collateral if they should default. The reason this is an excellent option for building credit is because they provide monthly reporting to the three major credit card bureaus, unlike other prepaid cards.
• Variable 17.5% APR; Purchase, Cash, Balance Transfer
• Variable 21.5% APR; Penalty Rate
• No Additional Monthly Fees. Just a Flat $29 Annual Fee*
• Build Credit History with All Three Major Credit Bureaus
• Your Credit History is NOT a Factor for approval!
• We Report to all Three Major Credit Bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
• Maximum Credit Lines up to $5,000
• Free Fraud Protection Against Unauthorized Use
• $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen
• Safe…You’ll never pay for unauthorized purchases with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
• Build Credit History
• Real Visa Credit Card — NOT a Prepaid or Debit Card
• Manage your account with our easy to use online system
You can apply for an OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card easily with the online application. All applicants must be over the age of 18 and currently living in the United States. Then, choose the method for sending in the security deposit and agree to the terms after careful reading. Once those funds have been cleared and identification verified, the card will be on its way in the mail. All without any credit check required!